About the role
Do you want to work for the most innovative payment provider? Do you have experience in the dynamic world of FinTech? Do you have in depth knowledge of Cards Scheme rules and regulations? Then become our new Scheme Compliance Officer and apply as soon as possible!
You play a crucial role in describing and enforcing policies, helping merchants avoid Scheme violations, reduce fraud, and prevent money laundering or other financial crime. As an expert, you are critical and tenacious and also solution-oriented.
You work together in a team with experienced Compliance & Risk experts. Furthermore, you’ll work closely with other departments such as Underwriting, Sales, Customer Boarding & Care, Underwriting, Support and ICT. You will manage our Scheme Compliance Program and be our 2nd line contact person for the Schemes and other relevant stakeholders.
The value you add
- Work experience of more than 3 years as a Scheme Compliance Officer at a credit card acquirer (Bank or PSP) environment.
- Minimal a bachelor’s degree (or Equivalent) in Business Law, Legal Studies or Business Science.
- Expert knowledge of laws, regulations and systems in the field of compliance with Scheme rules (VISA, MasterCard, American Express) including PCI DSS.
- Basic knowledge of PSD2, the Financial Supervision Act (Wft) and integrity law (Wwft, Sanctiewet 1977).
- Excellent written and oral presentation Skills and well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving and solution oriented.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, depending on the situation.
- Fluent in English and Dutch (written and spoken). German or French is a pre.
- Flexibility, due to travelling to our locations in the Netherlands.
- Excellent data analysis skills including use of MS Office systems (advanced Excel skills) and/or Business Intelligence tools.
What we offer you
We offer you a contract for 36-40 hours per week.
In addition, you can also count on:
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience;
- Good travel allowance;
- Good working conditions (including the possibility to work from home);
- Personal budget for Permanent Education;
- Plenty of room to further develop as a specialist;
- Working in an informal environment in our office in Enschede (preferred) or Diemen;
Do you recognize yourself in the requested profile and would you like to work at PAY?
Please apply via the button below!
If you have questions or would like more information about the vacancy, please contact Alexander Verhoeven by email.
Pre-employment screening will form part of the application process. A personality assessment may also form part of the screening procedure.