About the roleAs Head of People you will enable local and international success of PAY. in the coming years by an increased focus on our ability to attract, retain and develop talent. You will provide leadership to an innovative payments business, shaping the company's People strategy for the future. Working closely with the founder (COO) and the CEO & CCO to scale the company by hiring new talents and developing existing employees, improving all aspects of the employee lifecycle. We are looking for a real ‘builder’. The function is new and the department needs to be shaped from scratch. You will be able to build your people team from the ground up, starting with positions in recruitment, HR coordination and office management.
The value you add
- People Leadership: Previous experience in a broad People leadership role, managing a (small) team of professionals;
- Business Partner: Ability to act as a business partner to the CEO, COO and CCO and business leaders. Commercial acumen is very important;
- Excellent Communicator: Strength in building relationships throughout the company, influencing and inspiring passion and success in others;
- HR Expert: Familiarity with Dutch HR practices and legislation, able to advise on complex HR matters. Understanding of HR trends and upcoming developments;
- Strategic and Hands-on: Able to translate seeming complex HR challenges into tangible structures, frameworks and actions. Pragmatism is a must;
- Tech Savvy: Familiarity with HR tools and supporting-software.
We offer you
- Competitive salary;
- Company car;
- Good secondary employment conditions;
- Working in an informal environment and the opportunity to create impact;
- Deepening and success in a fast-growing industry;
- Be part of one of the fastest growing PSPs in Europe;
- Opportunities to work from home;
- Lunch at the office;
- Fun team and company outings.
Pay.nl aims to make the business easier for you as a merchant.
Learn more about us? Check our website!